Monday, July 9, 2018

Why I Don't Work In Late Night Television

Some 20+ years ago, I was also making up stupid, borderline funny stuff like I am now, but there was no Facebook to share it on to annoy people. So I would scribble stuff down and show it to my friends, and they would humor me. One time, I came up with an idea to send to David Letterman for a top ten list, so I did, but they never used it. Not really surprised. Also, I apologize for the obscurity of some of the show titles, and the fact that a lot of people I know are probably too young to remember most of them or from other countries and have never heard of them.

Top Ten Failed Ideas For Sitcoms On The History Channel

10. Magna Carta, PI
9. Khrushchev Was Eddie's Father
8. My Mother The Czar
7. Famine Affair
6. Mayberry Of Pigs RFD
5. Make Room For Dada
4. Area 51, Where Are You?
3. I Dream Of Idi (Amin)
2. Welcome Back, Martyr
1. Wait Til Your Fuhrer Gets Home

No comments:

Post a Comment