Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Unity

I'm so tired of people on the same side fighting with each other. I've been guilty of it too, but I think I'm going to make a real effort to stop arguing over whose fault anything was and concentrate on the future and positive change. I'm not going contribute to turning my party into the dysfunctional mess the Republicans want us to be.
There's hate and anger everywhere, and there's no way to resolve it apparently, so my attitude is going to be too bury the hatchet and concentrate on the future, not things that happened that can't be undone. Like I said, I've been as guilty of it in the past as anyone, but it's all counterproductive. Like most things in life holding us back, we need to let it go and stop trying to blame each other. We're just defeating ourselves

I'm going to think on it and try to write a piece expounding on my comment I posted on there about moving forward from all this nonsense. I'm tired of looking for people to blame, it's not helping. I try to live my life being positive and I'm as bad as everyone else I guess. I'm going to try pouring positivity into the situation going forward

No comments:

Post a Comment