Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Always Something

One thing about me is that I want to always learn and find out new things, I want to basically know everything there is to know. I know that's not possible, but it means I will never stop learning, so that's a good thing. When I learn about new things or people everyday that amaze me, it leads me to other new things that further amaze me. There is an endless supply of magic and wonder out there, and now the Internet has given me almost limitless access to all of it! My front door gives me access to the rest. Next time I get pissed off by some trivial annoyance, or by some overblown nonsense in the news, I need to remember that. I'm the only one that can decide what things I let affect me. The wonder and beauty in the world far outweighs the bullshit, so I should just step around the shit and enjoy the magic from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment