Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Things I try not to think about every day:

How any processed food I eat is made and what’s in it

That a lot of dust is dead skin cells

How many spiders I eat in my sleep in a year

That I’m 90% microorganisms and 10% people

The people that prepare my food at restaurants, level of concern going up the cheaper the place is

When I shake someone’s hand, odds are they masturbated with that hand very recently

The slave labor and children that make most of the consumer goods I buy

The creepy mites that live on the cheese I eat

A lot of people thought it was a good idea to vote for Trump

The wheel on my car is held on by five small bolts and nuts

Anything Asian cultures do to animals

My belly button might unravel and my guts will spill out

No comments:

Post a Comment