Friday, December 8, 2017

I guess I'm a militant feminist

Nothing makes me want to puke more than women sticking up for men that harrass or abuse women. It's like Jews for Hitler. What even motivates a woman to have to try to stick up for men when the discussion is about horrible shit men do? Good job, you're brainwashed into automatically helping out the enemy.  God, we men have really done a job on women. I'm sorry so many of us suck so much, I really am. Don't defend us, don't make excuses for us, don't question your fellow women and make them feel ashamed for standing up for themselves. If we're innocent, we have nothing to fear and could care less about having someone validate us, especially at the expense of someone who has been victimized. The day I cry or whine because I feel persecuted for horrible shit other men have done is the day you can take me out back and put a fucking bullet in my head. I'd rather be dead than be an entitled little douchebag who has his feelings hurt. So thanks for defending us "good guys", but no thanks. I'm a real man, I know who I am and I know it takes strength and character to put others first, and I'm proud of the fact that I know better. I can take care of myself when there's people who need real help and support.  So help and support them and stop worrying about men's feelings and rights. Trust me, as a man I can tell you, we have it pretty fucking easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment